Friday, February 12, 2010

C.R. Jordan's First Blog

So, Yolanda has pressured me into doing this... I am going to dedicate 10 minutes a day and jot down my thoughts related to tattoo. I am stuck in the middle east for the next 8 months or so, and I can't really tattoo. I am working on the new book tentatively titled "Advanced Tattoo Apprenticeship Techniques" the follow up to the Tattoo Beginner guide: "Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo: Apprentice Tattoo Basics" which seems to be picking up. We will see how long this blog will last, but I would like to share a lot of my plans for the Teach Me To Tattoo website and video tutorial database for its members. We have not forgotten about it - Just got side tracked with the economy the way it is and I had to go back to working my day job (which happens to be fighting crime in the Middle East). More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...