Monday, March 11, 2013

Some reviews of The Tattoo Book

Check out these reviews for Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo (on Ama on.com)


5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!!, March 8, 2013

By Jimmy – See all my reviews

Ama on Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

This review is from: Basic Fundamentals Of Modern Tattoo (Paperback)

I am in the process of opening my own shop with gifted artists and basically doing an apprenticeship as an owner. I purchased this book as a basis for tattoo theory and machine familiarity. I also purchased my equipment and machines 2 weeks later. Upon receiving my equipment…I could easily identify all parts of the machine, do a complete breakdown along with tuning. Set up and take down of the work area along with awareness of cross contamination and many other aspects was very insightful. I was educated with different perspectives while the author remained impartial and lets you choose what works for you. There are also many recommendations for making purchases from reputable manufacturers of tattoo supplies and equipment. I highly recommend this book for anyone curious about the basic art of tattooing, starting out in a venture or seeking general knowledge before you trust someone to decorate YOUR body.


5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, March 7, 2013

By christopher hundt – See all my reviews

Ama on Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

This review is from: Basic Fundamentals Of Modern Tattoo (Paperback)

I’m a person that can read something an do it. That’s just how I learn. I can pick up anything I want. This book was everything I was looking for an more. Would love to see more from the same author. If he would like to look me up on facebook an give me pointers that would always be welcome. Other wise thank you for a good intro book.


Christopher A. Hundt.



Some reviews of The Tattoo Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...