Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tattoo Army is Recruiting!

Soldier tattoo from ArmyTimes.com Soldier tattoo from ArmyTimes.com

I need some volunteers who are interested in working on some side projects w/ me!

Let me know if you are interested! Some of the projects will earn you money, some will earn you free tattoo equipment.

Requires posting gear reviews online, and writing gear reviews and some product promotion stuff. Also working on a Tattoo Encyclopedia, and a Free Online tattoo training program (book work stuff – no actual tattooing) just as a supplement to an apprenticeship.


I am looking for people who do not tattoo yet, people who are apprentices, and people who are pros!

Let me know if you are interested!

eMail me ASAP, I only have a few positions open.


JoinTheTattooArmy @ TattooBooksOnline.com



Tattoo Army is Recruiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...