Monday, November 4, 2013

Bill K (Bill Kearney) aka "the mad reaper" Reviews Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo "GREAT BOOK"

This is a snippet of an eMail submitted to us.


You can Read the chain here!


Tattoo Books Online <info@tattoobooksonline.com>

Oct 25 (10 days ago)


to Bill

I apologize!

You should have received an email w./ the new login and password.

www.teachmetotattoo.com/portal/wp-login.php


let me know if you have any issues.

If you enjoy the book – please leave me a review on Amazon.com


http://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_dp_wrt_top?ie=UTF8&nodeID=283155&asin=0615281478&store=books


Feel free to email me directly w/ your tattoo questions.

-Charles CR jordan

Bill K

Oct 26 (9 days ago)


to info
I did great book. I bought on amazon actually. I also read Tattooing from A-Z Huck Spaulding. Both are great books. I think yours had more up to date information & more on machine tuning.



Bill K (Bill Kearney) aka "the mad reaper" Reviews Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo "GREAT BOOK"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...