Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just another guy trying to become a tattoo artist

I don’t get on Face Book very much – but I did get a private message from a guy talking about The Tattoo Book Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo..


Thought I would share with you all. Pretty cool comments.


Thanks David!


 


David P.

Ive had tattoo basics for few years now i think? Love it read it a few times make me wanna quit workin on planes and start an apprenticeship should have done it when i lived in dallas but i also love being a metal fabricator i got alot out of your book and recomend it to any aspiring artist made me decide to only practice on me and my brother lol he begged me and no matter how good i think i do i wont tattoo anyone else just yet but being a fabricator take alot of pride in my work both are an art form and take alot of skill im my own wost critic and get told alot to go pro but at my age not finacially possible blah blah blah your book meant alot maybe you’ll see me out there one day. Keep selling that book smart ones will get it new artist will continue to evolve the industry with new styles and techniques


Sure you catch a lot of hell but your book is probly saving alot of people from getting horrible tattoos i still would love a shop apprenticeship but for those of us who cant quit our careers you give us hope you and analog body parts. And my bro loves the free tattoos he actually bought me your book before that was just charoal and oil mediums you keep teaching me and ill keep premoting your work. Think i recall in your book there is enuff money to go around. but for some of us its not about the cash all though i did say i cant afford to do a free apprenticeship lol.



Just another guy trying to become a tattoo artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...