Saturday, January 12, 2013

Do I really need to get laser treatments before I get tattooed?

Countless clients have come to me wanting to get a cover-up done. This goes back to ensuring that you have selected a tattoo you can live with for the rest of your life, but I am not going to beat that dead horse anymore. In the event that your tattoo artist mentions laser surgery to remove a tattoo, don’t immediately cringe with fear.

 

Laser treatments typically won’t remove a tattoo completely from

You need to be logged in to see this part of the post. You can get a free membership if you Purchase a copy of Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo! Login using the box in the sidebar. Not registered? Click here to register

 

Welcome Tattoo Training DVD and Videos to learn how to tattoo and become a tattoo apprentice.


Do I really need to get laser treatments before I get tattooed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...