Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tattoo Question from User

I\’ve been working on my practice skins & grapefruits and realized that after about 2hours of running my machines ( purchased in a starter kit)  dont seem to lay down the ink the same as when i first started the project. Is this because the machine parts ( coils ) need to be swapped out for better ones.??? Can it possibly be the power supply ( also  from the same kit ) is running to long..??? Or do I need to change my needles as I work on the same project for a long time??? I plan on buying both new parts for my frames and a new power supply, just wondering if it could be something much simpler that I\’m missing. Like just swapping out my needles in the middle of my work…..

 

Answer:

It could be any number of things. Without seeing and hearing your machines and your grip – It is impossible. I could give you a BS answer, but to be honest – this is why an apprenticeship is so important! You need to try to get into a studio / shop to ask these questions. I would say you also should invest in good machines that are properly tuned.


Tattoo Question from User

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that a Tattoo Apprenticeship is the Best way to go...